Tramadol is a pain relieving opioid drug that gives relief from severe pain. It has characteristics similar to that of narcotic analgesics. It impacts the brain, thus giving you a different feeling in your body and it alters your response to pain. People who are battling severe pain can buy Tramadol online and start the medication at the earliest before the pain gets severe.
It is categorized as a non-narcotic drug. It is a schedule IV drug that reacts very quickly in the body, although one needs to be cautious about its intake as there is a possibility of addiction. This drug is considered to be very powerful in easing out the pain because of the effect it has on serotonin and norepinephrine receptors.
How does Tramadol work in the body?
It is considered to be a powerful opioid that offers relief from severe pain. It simultaneously acts on the nervous system and the brain thus providing relief from intense pain. It acts together with opiate receptors that are located in the brain through its opium-derived synthetic substance, thus bringing down the pain sensation. Furthermore, it enhances the serotonin and other transmissions of norepinephrine. In fact, it gives relief from pain by activating micro-opioid receptors.
Tramadol gets completely absorbed in the body the moment it is taken. However, the full effect of can be felt only after an hour during which the drug reaches the blood plasma level. The half-life of the medicine is for 6 hours.
How to Take Tramadol?
- It can be taken every 4 to 6 hours depending on the pain level. It should not be taken in excess quantity than the prescribed dosage.
- Stick on to a routine pattern for taking Tramadol. It can be taken with or without food.
- Don’t crush or break the pill. Never attempt to gulp the powder or mix it with liquid and inject into your vein.
Tramadol Dosage and Forms
- Tramadol comes in two dosage strengths, 50 mg, and 100 mg tablets. Ultram and Ultracet are the two generic drugs.
- Dosage pattern for 50mg and 100mg tablets varies with age groups. There is a dosage pattern specific for adults, geriatric and pediatric.
- 400 mg per day is the maximum dosage level prescribed for consumption. For people who are older than 75 of years the maximum dosage recommended is 300 mg per day.
- Before you take the medicine, determine the dosage strength based on the intensity of pain. Dosage levels can be increased once in every five days, and that too after prior consultation with the doctor.
- The prescribed dose is 100 mg per day. It is the prerogative of the doctor to tweak the dosage strength depending on the tolerance level.
- Even at instances of dose increase, the dosage strength should not exceed 300 mg per day. Despite taking 300 mg of Tramadol daily and if the pain doesn’t subsidize, then the doctor might prescribe some other analgesic for pain relief.
- There are certain forms of that reacts quickly in the body to give relief from pain, whereas other formulations react slowly and take several hours to provide relief.
- The drug comes in immediate release and extended release formulations. Through several rounds of clinical tests, it has been proved that the extended release formulation of this drug is very effective in treating chronic pain and neuropathic pain.
- The immediate release formulation of this drug lasts in the body for 4-6 hours, and extended release formulation lasts for 24 hours.
- Patients with acute pain need to take the immediate-release formulation of this drug for every 4- 6 hours to get some relief, else the effect of the drug subsidies. The extended-release formulation of this drug is used for treating chronic pain.
- Tramadol can be a habit-forming medication for people with a history of drug abuse or alcohol addiction. People with such qualities should abstain from taking this drug.
- The medication is recommended for short-term and should not be taken for a prolonged period of time.
- The tolerance level of this drug varies with individuals. But one becomes habitual to the effects tramadol upon taking this drug continuously for a week’s time. To lead a healthy life, treat pain at the initial stage itself.
- Never snort in the hope of getting immediate effects as it can adverse effects such as nasal infections.
- It is cautioned that the medication should not be taken along with alcohol or benzodiazepines, which are also known for its central nervous system depressing properties.
- If you have taken any sedatives, alcohol, tranquilizers or any narcotic medications in the past few hours, abstain from using Tramadol.
- Tramadol, when taken for the first time, can stop or slow your breathing; the same effects can be observed when you take this medication after dose altercation. Some people have developed seizures upon taking this drug.
- People with complicated medical history are advised to consult the doctor before taking Tramadol.
- Chances are high for the occurrence of seizures if you have a head injury or if accustomed to antidepressants, muscle relaxers, or narcotics.
- Never go away from the prescribed dosage. Misuse or overuse of Tramadol can result in life-threatening addiction.
- Say No to alcohol when you take Tramadol. Alcohol when combined with this drug cause serious side effects.
It is recommended that patients seeking pain relief can take Tramadol after understanding the side effects that are associated with this drug. One needs to be very cautious about it.
Before you take Tramadol be aware of the positive as well as the negative effects of this drug. People who are diagnosed with the below problems should not use this drug,
- Stomach or intestinal blockage
- Breathing or asthma problems
- Stomach Disorder
- Kidney or Liver disease
Drug Interactions of Tramadol
- Almost all drugs most especially antidepressants, over-the-counter drugs, herbal products, and vitamins interact with Tramadol very seriously.
- Drugs used for treating Seizures, and other drugs such as Rifamycins, Ritonavir (HIV Drug), antibiotic drugs such as erythromycin affects the working of Tramadol so badly.
- It is mandatory to check with your doctor and figure out the possible drug interactions if at all you take some other medications before you take Tramadol.
- Refrain from taking MAO inhibitors two weeks before the start of this medication, as there is a possibility of very severe drug interaction.
- Don’t opt for any clinical laboratory tests (amylase/lipase levels) while taking tramadol, since this drug gets mixed with the blood and might give an improper result which could be misleading.
What is the procedure to buy Tramadol legally from an online pharmacy?
- In order to buy Tramadol online legally from an online pharmacy, one has to have a prescription for this medication.
- You can select any online pharmacy that operates in a legal manner and sells FDA-approved pills.
- Then you can register yourself over the internet drugstore and then log in.
- Place orders in as many quantities as you require.
- Submit any relevant proofs or documents if you have such as prescription or other old medical records.
- Next, you can proceed to make the payment. While processing the payment, make sure the internet drugstore has a secured server and if your transactions are protected by a shielded platform. This will ensure that your transaction details are protected from data theft and online piracy.
- Check if the online pharmacy accepts all payment methods, currencies, credit and debit cards so that it will be easier for you to process the payment.
- Choose the delivery mode. As per your requirement, you can select same day delivery, overnight delivery or express delivery service. Choosing any of these delivery methods will dispense the product to your place according to the delivery mode. You can also choose cash on delivery mechanism if you do not have ready cash to pay for the pills you ordered.
- Checking for all these criteria will help you to obtain Tramadol online legally and safely from an online pharmacy.